My services as celebrant for your wedding include:
- preparation of the ceremony, with all meetings and discussions as required by you
- a full rehearsal ceremony on site if required
- preparation and lodgement of all legal documents, including the NOIM (Notice of Intended Marriage)
- conducting the wedding ceremony with a PA system if required
- travel within 100km of my home – over this distance, an additional fee may apply
- a copy of your wedding ceremony
Celebrate the birth of your child with the involvement of family, friends, grandparents and guardians in a naming ceremony.
Renewal of Vows
Celebrate an anniversary or particular milestone by having family and friends witness the joy you share in your relationship.
An alternative to a legal marriage, this is a ceremony to celebrate your commitment to each other.
There might be other events in your life that you would like to mark with a ceremony or ritual. This can be planned according to your needs.
Although I am based in the Batemans Bay area, I am happy to travel to other parts of the state
If you would like to meet or talk to me before you make any decisions, please give me a call.